Dallas Alumni Chapter
The Dallas Alumni Chapter is designed to provide you with the following benefits:
- An “on-the-ground” network for professional referrals and personal friendships.
- Local programs and events that promote professional development, social connections, and community service.
- Local resources to facilitate two-way communications between local alumni, the School of Medicine, and the Alumni Association.
The next Dallas Alumni Chapter event will be in November 22, 2014. More details on the event will be posted this summer.
To view photos from the Dallas Alumni Chapter event on November 10, 2011, click here.
For more information on all Alumni Association events, click here.
Other Ways to Get Involved
In addition to attending social events, there are other opportunities for you to get involved, including:
- Welcoming new alumni to the area.
- Serving on the Dallas alumni steering committee to help plan events.
- Allowing medical students to shadow you in your clinic..
- Serving on the Alumni Board of Directors.
If you are interested in participating in Dallas Alumni Chapter activities, please e-mail the Alumni Association at email@example.com. We look forward to seeing you at an upcoming Dallas Chapter event.
Dallas Alumni News
Dallas Alumni Chapter Officers and Steering Committee Members
Dr. Chiufang Hwang '92
Dr. William Hwang '90
Dr. Trevor Kraus '02
Dr. Christopher Madden '95
Dr. Darren Schuhmacher '02
Dr. Barry Wilcox '92
Back to Top