School of Medicine Alumni Relations
Register for CME View Photo Gallery Request Official Records Tap Into Library Resources

Request Official Records

The Registrar's Office and School of Medicine Student Affairs Office can still help you after you've graduated. This page provides information about how to request official records, such as transcripts, diplomas, and Dean's Letters.

Transcripts, Replacement Diplomas, and Degree Verification

Contact the Registrar's Office for Transcripts, Replacement Diploma requests, Degree Verification Forms, and other educational records information.

NOTE: If your legal name has changed since graduation, you must provide a copy of the legal name change document.

Registrar Mailing Address:
UT Health San Antonio
MSC 7702
7703 Floyd Curl Drive
San Antonio, TX 78229-3900
E-mail School of Medicine Registrar (
Telephone 210-567-2621
Fax 210-567-2685


Medical Student Performance Evaluation (formerly called Dean's Letter)
Students or alumni needing a copy of their Medical Student Performance Evaluation (MSPE) must submit a request in writing or use MSPE Request Form, along with a $15 fee per letter, to the address below.

Request MSPE Form:
School of Medicine - Office of Undergraduate Medical Education
Attention: MSPE Request
7703 Floyd Curl Drive - MSC 7985
San Antonio, Texas 78229-3900

NOTE: Be sure to include your graduation year and the address(es) where the letter(s) will be sent.