Students from LCME Accredited Institutions:
- The University of Texas School of Medicine at San Antonio uses the AAMC’s Visiting Student Application System (VSAS) for all visiting students applying for elective rotations. Please contact the VSAS representative at your institution or go to the VSAS website and follow the instructions there to apply for a rotation here: AAMC-Student, Applicants, and Residents
- For a list of 2016-17 electives offered please click here
Students from International/Non-LCME Accredited Institutions:
- If you are from an International/Non-LCME Accredited school, please click here for Instructions on Applying.
- For a list of 2016-17 electives offered please click on this International Students Course Description List
- All applications must go through the Office of Student Affairs for approval. Do not contact the departments directly.